Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good for a laugh...



So having dogs in the yard always allows for something to get ruined. Well, Brinley left a ball outside and BIG SURPRISE, it is now flat! I just took the kids outside to swing and I looked back and Brinley was very proudly wearing her "hat." I couldn't resist to run in and grab the camera. It was one of those moments were I was sitting there by myself (well the only one that could understand the humor) laughing so hard! Poor Brinley, I was laughing at her expense. She was so proud of her hat though she didn't even realize!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I found you!!! I'm so glad your friend Kari convinced you to have a blog. I just started blogging in June. I'm addicted! Your kids are so cute, man so big. I've never seen Trail and I woundn't have recognized Brinley. You guys look like your doing good! Its good to see your and Clints face! Nice Pilot....I've been really wanting one too. Check out our blog www.thewelchohana.blogspot.com

Kari said...

I love the hat!!! I've been waiting for the pictures. Brinley is so cute.

Jamie said...

How funny, you know I remember having the same hat when I was little (ha ha). Your kids are so cute. We need to have Brinley over to play one day while Jade is at school. Kendyl would love to play with her.

Yvonne said...

HI Tina,
WE are doing good..our family is well. whats you guys email and I will write with more detail. Also I'm TAGGing you. Check out my blog to see the directions. HOpe all is well.

Jake and Kate said...

Love the hat! Stylin' for sure! i realized I don't think I left my blog address for you! (my bad) Check it out when you have a sec! :) -Katie Snarr Price ;)

www.pricepriceprice.blogspot.com

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

LOL! That is cute. You reminded me that we need to take the time to laugh, even at our kids expense to get through the day. I love reading your blogs, keep it up. I am happy to see you got OUR dream car! :) Someday... Love you!