Saturday, August 9, 2008

Goodbye Saturn, Hello Pilot



I finally have moved from my college car to a grown up car. After dreaming of a Honda Pilot for the past 2 years, (Clint would say he has heard way too much about a new car) I have one in my driveway. We were definitely snug in the Saturn. Clint has been a trooper to squeeze into the Saturn our whole married life. It has been an awesome car, but 90,000 miles, 7 years a husband and 2 kids later it is time to move on. I'm so excited to have more space, cruise control is a HUGE bonus for those long trips home and the DVD player are HUGE upgrades from the Saturn. We were so blessed to be able to get such a nice vehicle, my sister in law CC's dad owns a car dealership (Steve Francom) and helped us out a lot. We are looking forward to lots of many wonderful memories in our new car!!!! Thanks Clint!

6 comments:

Kari said...

awsome I am so happy for you!! The car is very cute I love the color.

Jaycie said...

Sweet ride!!!! Maybe him and Lowell can converse and let him know that it isn't so bad to have a bigger vehicle lol

Brianne said...

Hey Tina Ballerina! I am super Jealous that you have a PILOT! I would love to have one! They are awesome cars. I'm so glad that you got one. Yay for your blog. I just looked at my hotmail account and saw you had emailed me your blog. Wahoo! If you haven't seen ours yet...it is: brybriandmayley.blogspot.com
Our kids could totally play together sometime because they are almost the same age! I can't believe your baby trail just turned one!! That's like Hunter. how fun! he's sooo stinkin cute! I love you guys!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

congrats, tina! it looks amazing. you are now OFFICIALLY a grown up. you have kids, a house, and finally, a mom-mobile!

Jake and Kate said...

Sweet! Nothing beats a new car, especially two kids later! I remember riding in the Saturn all those years ago! ;) Congrats!

Victoria said...

How funny we have a black honda Piolet too.I LOVE it never will go back to any other car.