Friday, August 15, 2008

Brinley's 1st "Date"



If you ask Brinley if Easton (Moon) is her boyfriend she will say Yes. But it goes both ways, because he will say that Brinley is his girlfriend. We just love to tease them! They are only 6 days apart, so it makes it super cute especially when they hold hands. I took them to the library story time on Tuesday and they held hands walking in to the library. Where was my camera when I needed it? Last night he decided to take her out on the "town" in his gator. Kari and I were laughing the whole time. They did take Kyson, his brother, with them so they weren't alone. Nothing like little kids to brighten your day!

6 comments:

Kari said...

That was soooo funny! I am glad they are friends. We love Brinlee she is a cutie!!

Jamie said...

I love these pictures they are so cute. I am so glad you guys are blogging now. Your kids are so cute anytime you need a sitter feel free to call.

Jamie said...

Tina I hope you don't mind I added you to my list of blog friends on my blog. Let me know. My blog address is
chance-jamiesfamily.blogspot.com

Jake and Kate said...

How Cute! Tina, I'm so glad you have a blog!! Your kids are adorable! What a cute family you have!

tangi said...

Okay, Brinlee is growing way too fast! Can't wait to see you again...only 77 more days, but who's counting right? Love ya.

Traci said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute!