Friday, August 8, 2008

On the Road Again




We decided to take (I guess I decided) that I wanted to take one last trip to Idaho before the hunting season kept us in Vernal. Brinley loved playing with her cousins. Her cousin Sarah got her to run around saying, "I Superhero" with her blanket cape. We were able to celebrate Trail's birthday which is always fun. It's always hard to leave, but we are glad we were able to go home. Thanks to Aunt Angie for the awesome Honey pot cakes!!!! And thanks to Grandma and Tangi for the fun presents, they kept him entertained on the trip home! Thanks! Clint being the loving husband he is, thought he would be funny and dump me in the pool, fully clothed. If he would've waited 20 minutes I would've had my swimsuit on and it would've been a much more pleasant experience for both of us. It didn't help that he jumped in after me and did a Will Smith move from Hitched and hit me in the head with his foot. So Romantic!

2 comments:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

LOVE THE BLOG! Is it so much fun to read. You would think that Clint would have learned his lesson by now...;) It was fun to see you and thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

tina, that pic of you two love birds in the pool is my favorite! you guys are so fun. i am glad you got to go see your family. Fall is going to be so busy, Dax is so excited, but I am not so sure...