Saturday, August 2, 2008

I finally have a blog....


My friend Kari has been trying to convince me to join in the blogging fun. So here I am. We just enjoyed a trip to Grand Junction, CO with our friends Larry & Kari Moon. It is always fun to get out of the "Basin", as it is called here. I felt like a little fish in big waters. There were so many stores and restaurants to choose from. It was wonderful. The kids enjoyed swimming in the pool. Once they got used to it they were little fish. Brinley loved using Easton's floaties. I can't believe she can float by herself. She is growing up so fast! Trail will be 1 on the 13th. Oh how time flies!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am soooo glad you started a blog!! You are already off to a good start.
I am very glad we are friends, its always nice to have friends with the same intrests as you, you guys are great we love you the Moons