Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random moments at the Sampson House






These are just some random pictures I have taken lately and wanted to share. We did our first garden this year! It has been so exciting to watch things grow (even though the weeds grew along with our plants) They kids were big helps in tasting it as fast as we picked it. If Trail had his way he would've taken a bite out of every cob, just to make sure they were all good. It is nice to have lots of jars and freezer bags of garden goodness. I also had to post the cute picture of the kids ready for church! I didn't think Trail was going to have curly hair, but he does! Brinley and Trail are so fun!!! They keep life interesting that is for sure! After a long day I had the kids in the bath and pulled Trail out, he was reaching for a toy, but I though he couldn't get into the tub! Oh was I wrong! Then Brinley had to be funny and hop back in the tub with her towel! I had to find the humor and capture the Kodak moment for fear I would lose it!

6 comments:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Your children and the pictures are very beautiful! I especially like the b&w picture of Brinley!

Whit said...

Your kids are the best, we are sure glad you live here love you whit

Kari said...

I love seeing the pictures after you have told me about the incident, your kids are so cute we love them!!!

Jamie said...

Such cute kids. I hear you about the weeds growing along with the plants in the garden, but it sure is nice to have the fresh veggies and melons.

Brianne said...

Wow Tina your life sounds so much like mine!! I love it because I totally can relate to everything you are going through. I love catching those funny moments on camera. Like in the bathtub! I can't believe how big trail is. He's such a little stud. So cute kids tina ballerina!

Jake and Kate said...

Your kids are adorable! I love capturing the random mometnts, that's the best!