Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Easter cuties...

Brielle was totally content to have candy for breakfast that day! She LOVES candy! It worked out to my advantage when she decided she wanted to potty train. It only took a few days of treats when she went potty and LOTS of praise and she was done. What a nice present for me!!!!!!!!!!!





I couldn't resist an after church picture. They are getting so big! I love that the girls match. They might not appreciate it when they get older but I love it!





We were totally blessed the week before Easter, a good friend brought by 2 Beautiful dresses and asked if I could help her take them. Her sister in law had bought them and they didn't fit the girls she had bought them for. Luckily for us they were PERFECT!!!!! Brinley says she wants a dress like that when she marries her friend Kyson.







We actually got them all smiling! What a feat! Those little faces brighten my day!









No comments: