Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Will winter ever end????


Cute face (sorry I can't figure out how to rotate)

She was so excited to hug her Frosty!




I LOVE YOGURT!!!!


It is still winter! Every time I start to see part of our yard it snows the next day. It is beautiful today, so hopefully it will last! It is so cold here during the winter that we usually don't go out and enjoy the snow because it is so cold. But it was warm the other day so the kids and I went out. It was Brielle's first snow adventure. She wasn't too sure, but since she will bring me her snow clothes and wants to go outside. She did LOVE eating the snow. Her cute little face was red from the cold, but she LOVED it!

We were creative and made a snow hill out of our juniper bushes in our front yard. The kids had a great time and so did I! It was so good for me to get outside and play with them!!!!

Brielle loves this horse! When you tell her it is time for bed she will get her horse and blanket. It is so sweet! She will even bring it to me sometimes!

Here's hoping for warmer weather!

3 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Brrrrrr! That makes Grandma cold!
What beautiful bright eyed children. Of course! They are my grandkids! Thanks for sharing Tina I love the pics! Keep them coming!

Mark and Colette said...

Your kids are so cute! I feel the same way. It is Spring time so lets the sun shine. We love ya!

Our ABC Family said...

Love the pictures! I to hope that spring isn't too far away! We'll have to try and get together soon and hang out! You sure have an adorable little family!