Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Honey Do list and coupons...

Clint says I am a Crazy Coupon Lady these days. I will tell you when you can get all of this stuff for $6 you would become a Crazy Coupond Lady too. I love it. It gives me a hobby and I save money at the same time is something I love to do.

Our old faucet had to go. The kids couldn't turn it on, so know I have the opposite problem they like to turn it on all the time. =)



We stained the Pergola Clint made me last year for my birthday!!!






Oh blessed tile! I have had this tile sitting in my storage closet for almost 4 years. I'm so happy to have a big area of tile. It used to be ugly brown and tiny. Thanks to Clint and our friend Larry for putting it in. It looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Good things truly come to those who wait!



I have kept Clint busy lately with projects around the house. He has been a trooper! It has been awesome to get a lot of things done. (Some of which have been on my list since we bought the house almost 4 years ago. Slowly but surely they get done.

2 comments:

Mark and Colette said...

Looks great! Good job Clint. Tina I have to say the coupon buy look wonderful. I used to do the same when I was a young mom and it does feel good whenyousave money and get a LOT!! Keep going. I love and miss you. You need to come to FHE. call me!

Jaycie said...

I just had to say we sure miss you guys!!! Happy Late Birthday! Lowell says "Nice one Clint" and I love to do the coupon thing as well it also has become a hobby for me, I can't believe it's been 4 years since you guys moved out there!!! well if you every wanna get in touch e mail me gardners7113@gmail.com Glad to hear your all doing so well! Jaycie