Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh how life changes.....



Dad's little sidekick, he loves to go to work with Dad when he can!






She loves to pretend to go to school, I especially love her clothes!
Hunting season is coming closer to an end and I feel like I can actually breath. Quite a few things have changed in our life since I last posted. Trail turned 4, Brielle turned 2, Brinley started Kindergarten and I actually survived, I cried when I put her on the bus, but she was happy as could be. Clint and I went to New Mexico for 9 days without the kids in July(it was a lot harder on me, than them. They stayed with Clint's parents and were spoiled). We were able to help with the International Youth Hunter Education challenge there which was a BLAST! We were able to meet people from many places all over the US. But the biggest change is that Brielle is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!! We are expecting our 4th baby in the end of April!!!! We are all super excited! This baby definitely doesn't want to be forgotten, I had morning sickness which I have not had before. I was reminded everyday that we had a 4th baby coming!! Luckily at 16 weeks I am over that and life is a lot brighter! I died my hair a dark brown with red in it. It is hard to get used to, but I love the change. Clint also added a huge addition to our house in September when he killed a 348 7/8 Bull Elk in the Book Cliffs. He was/is super happy about it. He had been putting in for it for 17 years, so it was a dream come true! I told him it was like I am when I have babies, he was telling everyone it's size and when he killed it, it was really funny! Boys and hunting!!! We are looking forward to the holidays and the excitement of our new baby!!!

5 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Oh my goodness when I saw that picture of Brielle I saw Tina Lyn when she was little! What pretty babies!!!

tangi said...

Super cute! I thought you were wearing purple ears in the family Halloween picture! SO FUN having you spend some time with us in Idaho. Love ya'

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

YEAH CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY!! Sooo happy for you, you're such a good little mom, keep em coming.

Our ABC Family said...

Congratulations on the new "soon to be" baby! :) I love all your pictures as always! You have an adorable family! :) One of these days we need to try and get together again!

Colette said...

Thanks for the pictures of the kids. They are so cute!! Stop by and see us. Love ya