Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trail's the birthday boy!!!!














































My baby boy turned 2 today!!! Time flies that is for sure!!!! He is no longer that chubby cheeked baby. He is a BIG BOY! It's been so fun to reflect back on the day he was born. My kids birthdays have been so emotional for me, it makes me so thankful for the opportunity to be a mother! He loves cowboys so it seemed fitting to give him a cowboy birthday. Clint had a great idea to bring Dollar, the horse to his party. (They have horses for work that he uses a lot, so he brought one of those) Trail got a special ride with his Dad! I even tried my hand at a horse cake. I'm just thankful that is resembled a horse. He was such a cute little cowboy! I can't believe he is 2!!!!

5 comments:

Jaycie said...

OH my GOSH he is soooo big and handsome! I was just thinking about how his birthday was. Your cake turned out adorable! Good job sounds like you guys had alot of fun! Time passes by way to fast! We need to try and get together more often! I hope we can come see you after the baby is born, and if you need any help I am sure you'll have lots but think of me i would be glad to!

Kari said...

I can't believe you already posted those pics! Good work!! I can't believe how much he has grown up in the past year!! Thanks for sharing him with us.

The Nielsons said...

What a cute birthday theme and the cake does look great! I'm sure the kids are just as lucky to have you as you are to have them. Happy Birthday Trail!

Brianne said...

He is a mini-clint! He is so cute!! I am excited you are having another one. what are you having again tina?!?! boy or girl!? I love your horse cake!! you creative one!! it's so awesome!! I love looking at your blog!

moi said...

Your cake is amazing! This takes me back to a cake decorating class in 63rd ward enrichment...