Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home



In the 2 years we have lived in our home it has definitely come a long way. With one project at a time it is becoming more like we want it to be. In the past few months we got an outlet outside thanks to my Dad, we also removed a HUGE dead tree that was hanging over part of our house. What a relief to have that gone! Then my sweet mother in law came out to spend some time with us a few weeks ago and helped me achieve more projects. We started painting our house and our new shed. She is an amazing woman! We also added new shutters (we made them ourselves and saved $136-gotta love a deal) which I think make it seem more cozy and inviting. Clint still has a little to finish the paint on the house, but it looks amazing! What a blessing to have a nice place to call home! As I sit at 2 1/2 weeks (yes I have to get the 1/2 in there) away from the arrival of our new baby it feels great to have these projects done or almost complete! We will definitely keep you posted on our new addition! I am hoping for the baby to come sooner than later of course, but we will see!

No comments: