Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girls Trip to Grand Junction, CO

















So I knew I was pushing it when I wanted to go on a trip so close to my due date, but I was in DESPERATE need of a break. You start to realize that your life will not be your own for a while with a new baby. Not that it is a bad thing, I'm super excited!!! After approval from my doctor, my friends and I decided to make a girl's trip. Can I just tell you that I came back so rejuvenated??? My friends Kari and Jamie who just happen to be sisters and I went with their Mom, sister Katie and their almost sister in law, Natalie. They have taken me in as another one of the girls! Let me tell you I am SUPER BLESSED to have them!!!!!!!!!! We had so much fun shopping!!! We also splurged and went to Olive Garden, Cold Stone and Red Lobster! What an awesome trip! Clint was super supportive and although I missed them, it was great to be just me!!!

No comments: