Saturday, May 30, 2009

Watching the grass grow!!!






When we bought our house the yard was ridiculous!!!!!!! From what our neighbors say nothing had been done with it for 10 years! Luckily Clint saw some potential because I wasn't quite sure! After 2 years we have been able to make A LOT of progress!!! Last year we planted half of the backyard in grass and this year we finished planting the rest, thanks to lots of wonderful friends who equipped us with all of the goods to get it done! What would we do without so many wonderful friends!!! It is always fun to watch it grow. One Sunday I was sitting outside with the kids and I noticed a green hue on the ground. I had to take a closer look, but sure enough after only a few weeks and some awesome rain it was coming in. It has only been a month and look how awesome it looks! We are so thankful to have a fun place for the kids to run and explore. Thanks to another generous friend I now have a swing to sit and enjoy the backyard on!!! We have been loving summer, ice cream cones, popsicles, dirty faces and bathtime!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I am so glad you posted pics of the grass I have been wanting to see it. It does look amazing!! We will have to come enjoy it with you since now you have a picnic table and swing.j/k

Whit said...

I think that you need to help us with oiur grass we are going to need it!