Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A trip to Grandma's...

Me with My Grandma Beaz
Four generations, My mom Celinda, Me, my Grandma, Trail and Brinley
At the Zoo in Idaho Falls, ID, they kids were mesmerized by all of the animals! Good idea Dad!
Papa giving Brinley a better look at the Tiger
(So this picture is random, I couldn't delete this once I put it in)
Of course Trail had to get a closer look too! Thank goodness for Grandma & Papa!

The kids and I meet my parents in Pocatello, ID and headed to Eastern Idaho for a wedding. I hadn't seen my Grandma Stone for a long time and thought it would be a great opportunity to see her too. The kids love being with Grandma & Papa, probably for the fact they get SPOILED!!! (I won't lie, they spoil me to, and yes I am the youngest!!) We stayed at a hotel with a swimming pool one night and the kids loved that! Then we went to a wedding in the Rexburg Temple (Wow, it is gorgeous) Then we stayed with my Grandma in St. Anthony for a few days! It was the first time she had seen Trail and she kept saying she wanted to keep him. When I went to Ricks College I grew really close to my Grandma & Grandpa Stone, they took really good care of me and let me do my laundry when I would go up once a week. Those are treasured memories, especially since my Grandpa passed away the summer that I left Ricks. Family is so important!!! I am so thankful for my family! The kids love spending time with them. My Mom has always been my best friend!!! She is always good at listening to me and knows what I need! Thanks for being such a good Mom! Living so far away from home can be difficult, but thanks to the wonderful Verizon Family Share Plan that keeps us in touch and any opportunities we to get to be together is special and something to definitely look forward to!!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Looks like you had a great time!! It's always fun to hang out with family, I can't imagine being that far away from them, it must be hard. You are always welcome with my family. We love you guys!