Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mowing the lawn with Dad



I couldn't pass up on this Kodak moment. My sister gave Trail a lawn mower for his birthday so I thought he would like to be Dad's shadow when he was mowing the lawn. He loved it! Brinley had to get in on it to. She "mowed" the whole time he did our front yard. She was super excited when they were done because she had helped. She thought she was really mowed the lawn! I love watching them! They are getting so creative! A couple nights ago we were playing in her room before bed. I had just switched their toys (I put some on vacation then switch them a couple months later. It is a great trick, they have been exploring the toys a lot more than normal since I switched.) so she was playing with some puppets. One happened to be a cowboy we named, Cowboy Joe. When I went to put her to bed she said, "Mom, Cowboy Joe needs a drink too." It is amazing to watch their creativity flow! They are loving to feel my belly right now. Brinley is positive it is a girl!! I tell her there is a chance it could be a boy and she says, "No, I want it to be a girl." We will see how that turns out! It has been super fun and nerve racking at the same time to not know what we are having! I just keep thinking that it will add a new element of surprise to the whole delivery! We will let you know!

No comments: