Monday, June 15, 2009

A Surprise Visit from Family







Can I just say I have awesome parents????? Knowing I was a little overwhelmed with the upcoming birth of Baby #3 my parents showed up on my doorstep (a 9 hour drive for them) They came to help us with some things around the house I wanted to have done before the baby came. It was a huge stress relief for me. Thanks Mom and Dad! They brought my niece and nephew along, which Brinley and Trail loved!!!! Living in the land of the dinosaurs we had to visit the Dinosaur Museum! Family time is the best! Utah had free fishing day while they were here so we went out with Clint (for work he was maning a boat to take anyone who wanted to go out fishing, he loves his job). (Yes Trail is wearing a pink life jacket, Clint was hating that, but that was the only life jacket that fit) We all caught fish and together we caught 14 in about 20 minutes! Nothing beats free entertainment!!!!! I have to brag and show my fish because it was the only bass we caught and it was the biggest fish!!!!! What would we do without family?

No comments: