Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Nesting Syndrome!!!





Clint has been teasing me that I have been "nesting" since I found out I was pregnant. It is interesting, but I have accomplished a lot with this attitude. It has also given Clint a deadline to get some honey do's done before the baby is born. He has been such a trooper! We have desperately needed more storage and with another Sampson coming into the house it seems more urgent. I convinced Clint to build a shed in the backyard. I am so PROUD of him! He learned tips from lots of friends and a good ole library book!!! Clint's parents, 2 younger brothers and our brother in law came and helped and one of the other officers here in Vernal came! We couldn't have done it without them! From start to finish it only took 2 1/2 days! Trail spent most of the time under foot with the boys. It was super cold, but he didn't want to be anywhere other then with , "the boys" I'm so thankful for more storage space! Now if the weather would be decent we could move our stuff into it!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Tina!! I had no idea that you were pregant with # 3?!? Wow you are amazing!! you will have to tell me when you are due!? Do you know if it is a boy or girl!?!? WAY TO GO GUYS!! I'm excited for you!

Mark and Colette said...

Oh I love it! I can't wait to see it! Love ya Colette