Friday, February 27, 2009

"Dad I got my hair cut"




Nothing like a 3 year old telling on you. The other day I realized it was finally time to trim Brinley's hair. I haven't every cut it. She has gorgeous hair! Clint didn't want me to touch her hair, so I have waited, then the other night while he was at Mutual (he just got called into the Young Men's, he is super excited because he gets to help the boys earn their Eagle Scout awards) I got the urge and trimmed her hair. It was down to her waist, but it looks so cute now! Clint came in that night and didn't notice. Then the next morning Brinley ran into our room and said, "Dad I got my haircut" She gave me up! He wasn't too mad though! Brinley isn't the best at smiling for the camera, I usually catch her talking. I did get a few pictures of her cute hair! She is so beautiful! I look at her and think - I have been blessed with such a beautiful daughter inside and out! Today I told her she was cute. She told me, "I"m not cute" I said, "You are beautiful" she said, "No" then paused, "I'm Papa's (my dad) little sweetheart" They say the cutest things! I am so thankful for our 2 kids, they are such a blessing and joy.

1 comment:

Coleen & Chuck said...

We didn't even know you were pregnant! We just thought you had a lot for dinner! Just kidding! We are tickled that you are pregnant! Love ya Lots, Coleen & Chuck