Monday, March 2, 2009

Never Underestimate Your Child


Can I just say my kids never cease to amaze me? About a month ago Brinley started telling me my belly was getting bigger with my baby inside. I told her that it wasn't nice to tell people they had a big belly and went on with my day. She kept bringing it up. I was having problems and worried that we might not be able to have more kids. Interestingly I finally went to the doctor and sure enough our little sweetheart was more in tune with the Spirit. Nothing was wrong, we are EXPECTING #3. Congrats Grandma & Papa!!! I figured I better tell before Brinley spilled the beans!!!! We are super excited, but I don't think anyone is as excited as Brinley. She talks to the baby every morning!!!! She got to come with us this morning to get the ultrasound. The doctor thought I was probably 6-8 weeks. The ultrasound was a little shocking when we didn't just see a peanut, we saw a baby. We are 15 weeks and due August 24th. 11 days after Trail turns 2. I am so thankful for the blessing of another sweet baby in our family! It is just another testament that Heavenly Father knows us and will bless us in His time!

12 comments:

Traci said...

OH! Congrats! That is so exciting!!

Kari said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to have a baby around again. I can't believe the pictures. Very sweet.

The Nielsons said...

What a neat miracle! I am very happy for you!

Call Family said...

What a sweet blessing. I am so excited for you guys!

Jamie said...

First of all CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys. Second Long Time NO SEE!!! I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Let's try and do a play day SOON!!!

Sandy said...

Congratulations Clint and Tina! WoW! Three kids already! You guys amazing me! I remember when your daughter was born!

moi said...

Way to go! Smart little Brinley.

Coleen & Chuck said...

Congratulations! We would love another baby at Family Home Evening. Brinley is so smart! Love ya lots!

Emili said...

Congratulations on the new baby, that is so exciting!!

Jake and Kate said...

Wahoo! Brinley knows what's up!:) Congrats! How exciting!!

Tanalyn said...

Congratulations Tina!!! May many more blessings come from Him!!!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

That's definitely a surprise! Congrats! Does Brinley want a girl or a boy?