Monday, February 9, 2009

Potty Training Trail!!!!!




We hopped on the Potty Training Train with Trail! I call it the Train because it is a quite a ride! But worth every diaper I don't have to change or buy! He is pretty young, but he loved sitting on the toilet and being a big boy, so after getting up the courage we started. I think a lot of it was also that I was so sad, I wanted him to still be my baby, but he is growing up. He has done really well, but we are still working on it! I am very proud of him! Most of our time the past couple of weeks have been spent in the bathroom. I couldn't help but take some pictures! Trail loved putting underwear on his head and running around with his big boy undies on! He is so cute! These pictures were too cute to keep to myself! Hope they give you a good laugh!!!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Trail is so funny!! He loves doing the cheesy faces just like Hunter. He's soooo stinking cute....NO PUN INTENDED!! Hahaha! We have been teaching mayley how to play slap uno! It always reminds me playing the game with you and Clint in Old Farm. Mayley loves to play that game now. I miss you friend!

Coleen & Chuck said...

You are doing just great! We enjoy knowing about your kids. They are so much fun on Family Home Evening.See you tomorrow.

Mark and Colette said...

Oh how I love him. Thanks for sharing themwith us. We are up for babysitting. Call us!!