Monday, February 9, 2009

Brinley is 3!!!!








I can't believe that Brinley is 3, it seems so much older than 2. I got out the video from when she was born and teared up remembering how special that day was. Looking back Clint and I were so young, it is amazing how much we have grown since that day! Brinley is such a blessing in our life! She is learning and saying so much! A few of my favorite things she has said lately are, "We're best friends huh Mom?" "I have an idea...." "Mom I'm helping remind Trail not to poop his pants." "Let's go back to the Hoytel" She is such a Joy in our life! We are so thankful for her! She shares a birthday with Mark Kremin one of our good friends. All day on her birthday we would say, "Who's birthday is it?" She would quickly reply, "It's Mark's" She loved helping decorate her Princess birthday cake and playing with her friends that came to her party. Wow, we have a 3 year old!

No comments: