Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Snow Much Fun Sledding!!!!




I took the kids sledding with our friends Larry and Kari. I wasn't sure how they would do. Brinley & Trail loved it! Brinley wasn't apprehensive at all! She hoped right on and down she went! Trail laughed the first time he went down, but he got snow in his eyes with me and he wasn't quite sure about it! He would laugh when other people went down though. Brinley would run down the hill after the other kids that were taking a turn in the sled! Needless to say, it is a great way to wear her out! It was super entertaining to watch their little hats bob up and down as they went down the hill. I couldn't help but laugh! That is some awesome entertainment!

3 comments:

Tanalyn said...

How Fun! You're such a fun mom!

Jamie said...

I tagged you! See my blog!

Kari said...

That ws so much fun !! How is your bottom feeling? I have to admit that was the funniest thing watching you go down that big hill with all the jumps on it, I think you caught air. I didn't do anything dangerous and I have a huge bruise on my bottom.