Monday, October 27, 2008

The New ME!!!



So I needed a change. My hair has been bugging me! You know when whatever you do - you still don't like your hair? Needless to say I haven't been feeling cute lately. So today with a little protest on Clint's side I decided to cut my hair. I definitely needed a boost! My friend Jaime cuts hair and so she kindly did mine today. I LOVE IT!!!! I feel cute and sassy! It is so nice to look into the mirror and see something different! It was just the boost I needed! Thanks Jaime!!! Sometimes we just need to take time to do things for ourselves!

8 comments:

Kari said...

SO CUTE!!! I love it! Everyone needs to try short hair, it is fun and sassy.

Traci said...

Super Cute! We're excited for the big party this week, need help with anything? Let me know.

Yvonne said...

Tina,
Love the hair. There is nothing like feeling like a NEW woman! Oh, and I'm going to plant a garden next year...maybe I'll have to call you for some pointers!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

You look really good!!! It was nice talking with you last night too.

Whit said...

I totally agree! I love it, I know I already told you that but I really do. When are we going to do lunch again? I miss seeing you more often, sad that we live just down the road from one another and we only see each other once a week.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

such a HOTTIE! I am sure Clint changed his tune once he saw his smokin' wife! You are so adorable I can't stand it!

Call Family said...

I love it! You are so right...sometimes we just need a change regardless of what the men want. I cut my hair short too this summer when John didn't really want me to but after he saw it he loved it. Now I am growing it out...go figure.

moi said...

Tina, LOVE this length with your curls. You look great!