Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Bountiful Harvest



So being from Idaho I LOVE potatoes!!!! Clint is a MEAT and potatoes guy! I could be happy with just POTATOES!!!! We decided to plant some potatoes in our garden! I am so amazed how they grew! I like to think it is some of my Idaho blood wearing off on the Utah soil! We got some HUGE ones!! We found one that even looked like Mickey Mouse. After that Brinley would say, this is Goofy, this is Donald. Kids say the darndest things! We are so thankful for everything we were able to receive from our garden this year. It was much more work than I ever thought it could be. But looking at a freezer full of vegetables and a cupboard full of them also, it was worth it.

3 comments:

tangi said...

What a harvest!

Jake and Kate said...

Wow! I guess it pays to be from Idaho ;) That's so cool! Cute fishing pics too!

Kari said...

I am so greatful for your garden also. We got the goods without doing the work. THANK-YOU