Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween and other random pictures!











My Mom sent me the cutest ideas for Halloween! I came to Pleasant Grove for a doctor's appointment and took the opportunity to get a Halloween party going with my friends that live in the area. So I decided to make these cute cupcakes! It was so fun to make them and feel creative (even though I got the idea from a book- Thanks Mom!) Of course we all think our kids are so cute and love to share pictures when we can. Trail wore his first tie to church on Sunday. He looked so grown-up and cute, so I had to get a picture! Brinley's hair was super curly too, so even though Sunday's are pretty hectic we got a few pictures in! Hope you enjoy them! And by the way the chair the kids are sitting on was an awesome find at the DI ($40), can't beat that for a practically brand new chair!

3 comments:

Kari said...

You are so crafty. The kids look so cute I love the tie!

Call Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are adorable!

Teri Lynn said...

Hi this is Teri Madsen. I just happened across your blog on Nicole Lindsay's blog. Your kids are soo cute! I can't believe how Brinley has grown! We have a little girl now too who is 13 months. Come check out our blog @ madsenmoments.blogspot.com. Can't wait to hear from you.