Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh no, he's walking!!!





Trail has finally decided to walk!!!! I'm am so excited, but with that also comes a lot more work, right? He is into everything. He figured out how to move our kitchen chairs and climb up on the table. He can rearrange my cupboards, oh so fun! I feel like I'm constantly keeping him out of things! It's quite exhausting. It is so sad when they start walking because they aren't a baby anymore! He is such a fun little boy though! Nothing compares to having him walk to me smiling the whole way! He will stand up and start clapping! He is pretty excited that he is figuring out this walking stuff, for a while I think he thought, I can crawl faster than that walking stuff! We just spent some time in Pleasant Grove and I'm sure that watching his cousin, Skye (she is 10 days older) walking around (she just started walking) helped him along the way to walking. Thanks Skye! Trail has the best laugh and is oh so cute! Last night he put on the football helmet and was walking around. He will run into walls with it on! I guess he realizes he needs some extra protection! I couldn't pass up on pictures of this! He is definitely a Sampson Boy! Brinley is a little jealous with all of the attention to Trail walking. She will say, Mom, help me walk! She is a good sister and loves Trail! Every morning she gives him loves before me!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Good Job Trail. How exciting, it is always so fun when they start walking. And yes so much more work. Love the helment pictures. I think I should put one on Kendyl while she walks around. She still falls every 5 steps.

Kari said...

yeah Trail!! It is so cute to watch him. I love the pictures very cute.

Whit said...

Hooray for Trail! I know what you mean about being sort of sad when they start doing big kids stuff! I miss seeing you guys it seems like it's been forever.