Monday, January 24, 2011

Snow White and a 5 year old Birthday

Fun dress ups from Aunt Angie!!!! Perfect for a Snow White party. Brinley wanted to watch the movie for her party so we ran with it. Our good friends Kevin & Tori have a huge projection screen TV so they let us crash their house. The kids loved it! There was popcorn EVERYWHERE, but it was great. It was her first friend party and it was a BLAST!!!
Brinley wanted a pinata so we made our own, FYI they are super cheap and fun to make!!!!
Don't they look so sweet????
For Christmas my mother in law gave me the CUTEST cupcake book, so Brinley picked the owls!
Owl "pupcakes" as Brin calls them.
The birthday girl!!!!! I asked her he she could stay 4 and she said, "If I don't turn 5 then I can't go to school" I guess we will let her turn 5!!!!
My little Snow White girls waiting for the party to start!
I couldn't reset, this is Brielle's "ho-se" She LOVES it!!! All partied out!!!!
When I grew up the Birthday kid got to pick dinner. Brinley wanted Pizza, so we had a Pizza party!
Lots of fun girly presents!

I can't believe I have a 5 year old. She is such a good helper! She informed me this morning that 5 year old's can do the dishes all by themselves. (We'll see how that works out) She loves helping Mom and loving Brielle. They recently taught Brielle how to crawl out of her crib. She is super thoughtful and talks like a grown up. She loves to wear high heels and can even run in them. She can't wait to go to school and loves playing with friends. She is totally into Barbie's and anything Princess. She is always concerned when others are sad or hurt. She is so sweet! We have been so blessed to have her in our family!

2 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! They grow up way too fast! :) Looks like she had a fun birthday :)

Tristie hearts Dax said...

oh, what a sweetie that girl.

you have a 5-year-old, what a new fun phase in life! next week she'll be baptized! Miss you guys.