Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Little Miss Brinley turned 4






(This is Morris the Moose, our kids get their picture with him every month for the first year of their life and every month after so fun to watch them grow. He was the one hiding my ring when Clint proposed, he is super special)

My Brinley turned 4!!!! I love their birthdays because it gives me time to reflect on when they were born and how exciting it was! Especially with Brinley because I became a Mom for the first time! What a miracle! She has grown so much! It seems like she has just hit a growth spurt, she grew out of a bunch of clothes. She is such a beautiful girl! She is very kind when she sees someone else that is sad or hurt. Clint says girls are so emotional! True! Poor girl got her mother's emotions! I see myself in her often as far as that goes and I just sit back and laugh at how I must seem to others when I am emotional. Good thing Clint has a son to outweigh all the girl hormones floating around our house!!! Brinley can be fiesty if she wants to be though! I guess it is good to be well-balanced!

She loves Ariel and after a little wavering she finally decided to have an Ariel party! It was so fun to celebrate with family and friends!

6 comments:

Grandma W. said...

What a cute little 4 year old! I love the hair!!

Tanalyn said...

What a fun and creative mother! She is adorable!

Our ABC Family said...

Happy Birthday Brinley! :) She sure is a cutie! And good job on the cake! I love your idea with the moose as well, it sounds like a very special moose and one that will be around for quite some time.
I hope we can "finally" work something out to be able to get together sometime. Seems like there's always something coming up. Hope you guys are doing well!

Jaycie said...

Happy Birthday Brinley!!!! 4 is so big! watch out mom!! j/k I am sure she is quite the helper and just as cute as ever!

CC Sampson said...

Brinley's hair is beautiful! Holy cow! Your kids are getting so big!

Chad and Barbi's family said...

What a beauty! Happy Birthday! We hope all is well with you guys!