Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brielle is 4 months old...

Her feet tend to get stuck in the same hole often, she must like it.


Ryker Dale Gardner
December 29th 7lbs 14 oz 20 1/2 in

Can you believe Brielle is 4 months old? It sure flies! It has been a lot of adjusting and a whole lot of loving!!!! My sister in law Alisa had her 1st baby yesterday, wow so many memories. We are really excited for them! Brielle is a sweet little girl, she smiles and laughs all the time. Her little Face is a welcoming sight every morning. She is very patient with Brinley and Trail. We are so blessed to have such a sweet little spirit in our home.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Tina so guess what?! I totally didn't make my blog private anymore because my family doesn't know how to really sign in and they never get to see it so I was HECK with the going private so now its just open now! thanks for your sweet comment! I love you friend!

Our ABC Family said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!