Friday, March 5, 2010

Growing kids and winter fun


Look at those piggy toes....
Enjoying our Traditional Valentine's Dinner (Clint is an amazing cook)





"Mom, Mom, Mom" is the amazing sound I am listening to right now. Our sweet Brielle's first word was Mom. Whether she knows what she is saying or not is another story. But it is sweet! She is 6 months, she can get where she wants by rolling, laughs, blows bubbles and is totally a Mama's girl. Which I love!!! Although we are ready for the winter to be over (it doesn't seem close when we got more snow last night), the kids have had fun going ice fishing with Clint. He is so good to take them and he captured some awesome pictures! It's been nice to have some time to just Brielle and I. Clint has also enjoyed fishing lately. He got bit by the lake trout bug and has enjoyed smoking the fish too. Which to the surprise of my family, I LOVE. It is super yummy! I've been busy with my new calling and wishing for warm days! Clint even gave me some time to myself the other day to scrapbook. I LOVED it! Here's hoping for sunshine and green grass!

7 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Yay! I love looking at your blog and seeing all your fun pictures! Looks like you guys have been having some fun! I love the videos as well! Isn't hearing "mom" the best word ever?! I've been thinking about you lots and keep thinking that one of these days we might actually get it worked out to hang out and do something! Hope you guys are doing well!

Grandma W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma W. said...

Grandpa thinks that's pretty cute!

Grandma W. said...

Changed my name so you know it is Grandma! That is so cute - I love Trail's sweet little voice telling Brielle to say 'Mom,Mom".
The way he says Brielle is absolutely adorable.

Carey Johnson said...

Clint is such a cute husband!

Mark and Colette said...

You have the cutest babies!! I sure love them! OXOXOOXOX!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

You are giving me something to look forward to with Gabrielle. I think you guys are teaching your kids great things about the outdoors! Too bad I can't send my kids with Clint too ;)