Monday, October 5, 2009

A protective brother and other random pictures

Keeping a watchful eye over his sister
Trail's idea of canning pears (don't we wish it were that easy?)


Trail happily canning! We did tons of canning, it has been my stress relief and super rewarding!
Brinley on her 1st day of Preschool



Our precious Brielle with her brother close by

Three kids sleeping on the couch = PRICELESS





Our 1st Day back to church (wow 3 kids, I still can't believe it sometimes)


With three kids there aren't too many dull moments, hence the not blogging for a while. The adjustment hasn't been easy, it is a struggle to find balance and time for myself. I find myself getting frustrated and then something will happen to make me laugh. The other day it seemed like I had been after the kids all day, cleaning up mess after mess that my mischevious 2 year old was making. Trail and I were in the bathroom and all of a sudden the bath toys spilled out of the container onto the floor spilling water everywhere. I said, "O Man" and Trail busted up laughing. If you haven't heard him laugh it can be very contagious. So we sat on the floor and laughed together. Laughter is the best medicine, it physically lightened my load! So my advice to any tired, down trodden Mom - find something to laugh about!

8 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Your kids are adorable!!!

Carey Johnson said...

I just laughed and laughed at how fun Trail is. I just about fell out of my chair when he kissed the camera. So cute how much he loves his little sis. You have such a wonderful family. Keep up the good work.

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Wow, Brielle is growing so fast already! She is a cute chunky baby. I love them that way. Your family is so cute and growing. I can't believe it. Hang in there. I can only imagine. I will be in your position in a month.

Heather Layton said...

Hey, Congrats on the new baby! I happened to see your name on the side of Marilyn's blog and wondered what you were up to. What do you know, you've got another baby. Good luck with number three, I've heard that one is the hardest adjustment to make. So glad to see everything going well for you guys.

Traci said...

So sweet! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Holy cow they grow up fast! Hope to see you guys soon.

Brianne said...

Trail is hilarious! I love that he kisses the camera. when is his bday tina?! Hunter is gotta be the same age if I remember. Hunter's bday is july 20th. I acutally was crying at the same time watching your video. Tina holy cow I can't believe you have 3. It's gotta be so hard. I agree that you have to find the funny things to laugh about to make it through the day! You are amazing. Your kids are beautiful! You are receiving so many amazing blessings right now even though its super hard. I love you friend!

Victoria said...

Hi Tina
Your family is super cute. Its good to see your blog I love catching up with fun friends.Lots of Love.
-Victoria

Tristie hearts Dax said...

the canned pears and the sleeping pic are my favorite! so cute, tina. wow, these are the days of total exhaustion, but also the sweetest moments. Hang in there and keep that awesome attitude. you are so positive and so good with your kids.