Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grandma's love pictures....




Grandma was begging for some updated pictures of Brielle, so this is for you Mom!!! I heard the kids laughing the other day and went to see what they were up to, I went in to find Brinley "making Trail's hair handsome" by putting shampoo in his hair, but it also got all over the floor of the tub and they were sliding all over the place. Listening to my kids laugh is one of my favorite things! We laughed and they got an early bath that day! Brielle has been so fun! She has been such a good baby and doesn't complain too much when she is mauled by Brinley and Trail. Life with 3 kids is an adjustment, but I am enjoying our little ones!

4 comments:

Jaycie said...

That is soo funny!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Crap, I am really out of the loop I didn't even get to see you while you were pregnant I guess I need to come home more and you need to come over when I am home more! I am glad I can finally stock you on your blog!

Mark and Colette said...

I loved their laugh as well. I can't wait for babies. I hope you keep letting me love your's. Call me to babysit. I will be gone until the 8th of Oct so after that date! Love ya

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I am so excited that I found your blog!! I have missed seeing you and your cute family! Check mine out. You will probably be surprised to see how big my kids are as I am to see yours! Love you!