Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Brielle's special day...

Beautiful Brielle!!
Look at those eyes!!!

Our growing family



Grateful parents

My brother Brandon and some nieces and nephew with Brielle


My sister Angie and her daughter Abie and son Jaxsin

All of my nieces and nephews, for the most part they even cooperated



My Mom and Dad (Papa)


A smiley baby Brielle!

We were so blessed to have our family come to Vernal for Brielle's baby blessing. Family is amazing. It was wonderful to spend time with them. Clint gave Brielle a beautiful blessing! We have been so blessed with 3 wonderful kids. It is special moments like these that I sit back and am so thankful for all we have!






4 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Love it!

The Nielsons said...

What a beautiful family!

Mark and Colette said...

She is a doll and so are all of you! We love ya so much. Call me to sit again. Love ya Colette

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Fun to see how much everyone is growing. I bet it was fun having everyone there. I liked seeing all the neices and nephews together like that. Tell your dad to get rid of the beard! ;)