Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sampson Family Photoshoot







I love pictures!!!! I get my kids pictures done every year on their birthday. For Trail's birthday though I was too pregnant to go to the city to get his done. A good friend does a great job so the day I went into labor with Brielle we had made plans to get his pictures done. Life finally settled down enough and we finally went this last week and had her take some pictures. She did a great job and I am so thankful to have these awesome pictures to capture these sweet little ones! It's hard to believe we have 3!

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Your pictures look great! What a cute family! Hey look at my blog and see my kids Halloween costumes!

Grandma W. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our ABC Family said...

You have such an adorable little family! I really look forward to getting to know you guys more! Thank you for being so welcoming to our family! It really means more than you'll ever know!