Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wild Cow Milking

It has become tradition for the Sampson boys (last year they even got Clint's Dad to enter with them) to do Wild Cow Milking at the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove. This year they even had posters of them for an advertisement at the local C-Stores. I think this was their 3rd or 4th year. For those of you who haven't ever had the priviledge of watching, it is so hilarious and I am so excited to be able to share this crazy tradition. We usually have 2 video cameras going and they critic themselves after. They usually go into the Finals and have actually won money every year but this year. They did awesome, one year after they had milked it Clint even took the cow for a ride around the arena. He is such a kid at heart. Enjoy! (Clint and his brothers are on the last shoot, sorry you have to hear me screaming, something about your husband getting drug behind a cow makes you do that)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I can not stop laughing. How funny. I don't even know what to write but thanks so much for a great laught

Jaycie said...

That was awesome!!!!! Lowell and I loved it!! looks like fun!