Monday, December 8, 2008

Hubby Tag

1. Where did you meet? A blind date when I was a senior in High School. My friend moved to Pleasant Grove, so I flew down for Spring Break and she set us up. Good pick!

2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 years - 2 of which he was on his mission (Yes we wrote each other while he was on his mission)

3. How long have you been married? We just hit 5 years in July

4. What does he do to surprise you? He likes to send me flowers! I am very lucky!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His height and muscles (Cheesy I know, but I know he will protect me)

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Nope! Tina is it!

7. What is your favorite quality? He is very calming and easy going about things. I will stress about talking to him about something and when I finally do he will say "it will be fine." It is amazing how you can equal each other out.

8. What is his favorite food? He loves pretty much anything, which makes my job easier. His favorite would be steak though!

9. What is his favorite sport? That would have to be FOOTBALL, but he loves pretty much any sport!

10. When and where did you first kiss? We kissed on our first date. I swore I would never do that, but Clint just planted one on me when we were at the movie. He says it was too boring. It was Mission to Mars. He said I was egging him on. The rest is history!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to watch TV and relax together. We also like to cook together.

12. Do you have children? We have a precious little girl, Brinley and little boy Trail.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? I can't think of any! He is pretty willing to share his talents!

14. How old is he? 27 (It's hard to keep track)

15. Who said I love you first? He did. I doubt he would admit that. But he told me before we hung up the phone. I was smitten!

16. What is his favorite music? He loves Johnny Cash and the old boys. He also likes the hard rock music too!

17. What else do you admire about him? He has an amazing ability to make friends wherever he goes.

18. What is his favorite color? Blue all the way!!!

19. Will he read this? I doubt it! I don't think he has ever looked. I guess I can say whatever I want to about him that way!

20. What side of the bed does he sleep on? The right. It used to be the left but when I was pregnant our bed was against the wall and I couldn't get out in the middle of the night, so thus we switched!

I tag Jaycie & Jennilynn

3 comments:

Jaycie said...

I knew he and Lowell were allot alike no wonder the got along so well good thing or I might not have met you I can't even imagine!

Yvonne said...

Tina,
we are making our blog private. So if you want to be able to check it then leave me your email address so I can add it to the "who can check it list". Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday!

Jamie said...

Aren't tags fun. We should get Clint and Chance together to listen to that old time music so we don't have to LOL!!! Thanks for bring Kendyl to the library to day and having her over to make cookies. She can't stop talking about how much fun she had at Brinley's hosue. Your are so good to us, know you are appreciated.