Thursday, December 18, 2008

Caught ya Trail...




Trail is always on the go or into something. You know your in trouble when you haven't heard him for a while. The other day I got a feeling he was up to something and went into the bathroom and found him sitting in our sink with books, toothbrushes and toothpaste. I don't know why but he loves to hang out in the bathroom. He will stand on the toilet and put things in the sink. Thank goodness our faucet is hard to turn on or I would be in a lot more trouble than I am now. I couldn't reset sharing these adorable pictures. It is amazing the things that will keep them entertained. I was worried about him falling out, so between him figuring out how to open the toilet seat and climbing into the sink, we keep the door shut now! I was telling my Mom today that he was actually sitting on my lap for more than one minute. I can't remember the last time he did that. He keeps me on my toes! Thank goodness he is so cute! He is starting to talk, his favorite word in Ball, the other day at Walmart he said Ball and I looked around and sure enough they had football on the TV. He can say duck, horse and Been Been for Brinley and of course Dad, but to this day he will not say Mom for me if I ask him to. Luckily my Mom boosted my self esteem about the situation by telling me that when I'm not around he will say Mom! When he is upset though he will say Mom. The other day Brinley was upset and he went up to her and patted her on the back and gave her a hug! So sweet! Those times are erreplacable! He is such a treasure in our home!

6 comments:

Kari said...

you've gotta love boys and their curiosity. Life wouldn't be nearly as exciting if we didn't have them. Cute Cute

Brianne said...

hahahaha that is hilarious tina!! I love that he is IN the sink. too funny! I love how much alike our lives are!! My little Hunter would be doing the same thing if he knew how to climb up on the bathroom counter. by the way...I wish we had a cool library like you guys do. Ours here in tooele is lame!! I hope you guys have a wonderful christmas!! Love ya!

Fugal Family said...

Sandy also loves the bathroom - she LOVES playing in the toilet (yuk!!!) We are very careful to keep the door closed. Are you guys stoping in PG at all for the holiday?

Tristie hearts Dax said...

cute little shinanigans of a 1 year old. how is your Christmas tree surviving?

moi said...

Hey Tina, Merry Christmas! this is so cute. Some kids never outgrow that stage-kids like mine! Hang in there.

Fugal Family said...

I have tagged you. Check out my blog to see what you need to do!!