Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lovin' the summer

                                                3 month old Taylee sharing her sweet smile
                                                       Hanging out with Grandma Sampson
                                                      This melts my heart Brielle and Dad
                                                   Trail is Clint's fishing buddy

                                            Grandpa and Grandma Sampson with the kids at Fish Lake

The summer is flying by! I can't Brinley starts 1st grade in a few weeks! All day school, I'm nervous for that, but I know it is just part of her learning and growing so it is all good.

We had a Denton (Clint's Mom's family) reunion at Fish Lake this year. We were able to stay in an amazing cabin with beautiful views. I must admit it was nice to get out of town, with the baby I hadn't been out of town since January. Way too long to be stuck in the Basin. The kids loved being around their grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins.

I have been busy with home improvements (lucky Clint) He went to scout camp and he came back to a wife with a few projects going. It always seems like a good time to think of a good project while he is gone. It isn't new though, I have changed a few wall colors all while he is gone in the Bookcliffs. He has been a good sport and helped with my projects I will have to share those pictures once those projects are finished!

Life is crazy with our growing family, but I wouldn't change a thing! Those smiles, hugs, kisses and I love you's make all the other hard moments bearable! I LOVE my family!

1 comment:

Colette said...

I love your babies.