Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Sick Girls, Pnuemonia RSV and Strep

Brinley thought this looked like a cast. The nurse who put in her IV was so awesome that Brinley says it was fun getting an IV! Crazy girl!
Meeting through the window! Super cute!
Oh, breathing treatments are fun with a 2 year old! I don't recommend it!
Brinley enjoying the AWESOME coloring book her Aunt Alisa brought her, such a boredom buster!
Trail wishing he had a loose tooth also.
Her first lost tooth! It was hanging on by a string and she could do some pretty crazy stuff, but she was so happy when it came out she couldn't stop looking in the mirror and jumping around!
Brielle has been insisting Clint to do her hair lately, so cute!

What an adventure this week has been. Both of my girls have been super sick. Brinley is in the hospital with pnuemonia, RSV and strep throat and has been since Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers to bring her home today, but you just never know. We were blessed that Brielle's oxygen level was two points above where they would hospital her, so we just had to bring her home on breathing treatments. Trail luckily has been fine! Clint has been a trooper and stayed at the hospital and thanks to working all night Wednesday night he is going on 3 nights without sleeping. He is a sweet husband and wants me to get my rest. The kids are missing Brinley, but luckily her room has an outside window, so they could at least see her and talk through the window. I'll have to remind them of how much they missed her when they are fighting in a few days. We were blessed that Clint's parents were able to come help which is a HUGE relief! My Mom is wishing she lived close enough too. Poor Grandma! We are so thankful for modern medicine, it that has helped Brinley improve! I am sitting at 7 weeks today until our sweet new baby will be born, I'm just thankful we have a little while to recover before we bring her home. Here's to a health new month!!! And don't worry I am quarantining our family and have been from normal life for awhile, so we don't spread this lovely junk! That is one thing I am NOT willing to share!

2 comments:

Mark and Colette said...

Oh sweet kids. I feel so bad for anyone with sick kids. You are all AWESOME!!Love ya

Our ABC Family said...

I'm so sorry you guys have had such a rough go! I love the picture of the kids talking through the window, too sweet! Play well and fight well together, right?! I'm glad you've had family to help, let me know if there's anything you guys need, I'd love to help where I can!