Friday, August 13, 2010

New look for the mother of 3

the closest picture it was like (yesterday)
Feeling like a new woman

My cute niece Rebecca came and is a huge helper!


Today was Trail's 3rd birthday! Wow has time flown! I will post pictures of the festivities later. But with my Mom in town I got brave and chopped my hair! I needed a pick me up, something to make me feel cute! I need that as a Mom often! Hope you like it!!! It is totally different than anything I've ever done. Thanks to my friend Jamie, it's awesome to have a friend who does hair!!! Brinley did the double take when she first saw me and gave me her stamp of approval. (They are brutally honest sometimes, so I know she isn't lying)

4 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Way cute!!! I love it and it looks really good on you :)

Brianne said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair do!! You look amazing! I haven't looked at your blog forever. Your fam is so dang cute. Brielle is such a beautiful baby!! Trail remindes me so much of my little hunter and Brinley is has beautiful hair and is seriously so big now! I'm so happy for you guys! I wish we could live closer to each other!! You're amazing! Love ya! brito!

Whit said...

I LOVE it! I always love a new hair cut!

Jaycie said...

supper cute!!! you are just cute but love the hair!!! hope Clint didn't freak out to bad!!! oh well us moms just need that sometimes!!!