Thursday, April 29, 2010

Horses, teeth, on the move, snow in April...what's next?











It's been busy around the Sampson house lately. Little Miss Brielle has two teeth and is on the move. She has the army crawl down. If they made a vacuum as good as she is I would buy it in a heartbeat. She will get whatever I miss.

This morning I woke up to Clint saying, "You'll never believe what is outside" About 4 inches of SNOW. It had Brinley asking, "When's Santa coming? I miss him" Luckily it's almost melted! Nothing much about the weather surprises me about Vernal. I'm looking forward to planting flowers and getting the garden producing.

The kids love Dollar the horse and had been asking to ride him for a long time. Clint was getting ready for a ride so he brought him down the road to test him out. The kids loved riding with Clint and are still asking to ride him. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful area! Bring on the summer.

2 comments:

Mark and Colette said...

They are the cutest kids ever. I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!

Our ABC Family said...

You guys sure have a cute little family! We need to try and get together soon! Thank you again for letting Aaden hang out at your house for awhile a few weeks ago! He absoluletly loved it!
Love the pictures and videos, all too cute and too fun!